Physical Edition of “Waifu Uncovered” Coming to Switch from Eastasiasoft
On Friday, Eastasiasoft announced that risqué “strip ’em up” Waifu Uncovered will be getting a full physical release on the Nintendo Switch. The game includes an unlockable “fully uncensored mode” and will be packaged with a set of 8 dual-sided art cards.
The physical edition is made possible by a partnership with UK-based publisher Funbox Media. Here’s a breakdown of Waifu Uncovered from the Funbox Media website:
Eight beautiful maidens are under threat of alien attack. Their lives and the fate of the world now rest in your hands.
In this simple yet rewarding shoot’em up, take command of multiple ship types, each balanced for a different play style, and blast away clothing that’s been deeply infected by a deadly virus.
- Meet 8 female characters presented in high-quality hand-drawn style.
- Undress your targets to save them from lethal infection!
- Select different ships focused on speed, power or add-ons.
- Take down enemies and bosses unique to each stage.
- Play solo or team up with a friend for cooperative action.
- Unlock more revealing content as you progress!
Features exclusive to the Funbox physical version
- Fully uncensored mode unlockable through gameplay.
- 8 gloss laminated, double sided art cards containing an image of each character fully dressed on one side and ‘uncovered’ on the other.
The physical edition of Waifu Uncovered is currently slated for release on 20 November. You can preorder your own copy of Waifu Uncovered the Funbox Media website here, or pick up the standard digital version on the Nintendo Switch eShop here.