“Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four” Coming to Xbox One, Switch in August
Publisher Headup recently announced that Elder Games’ Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four will release for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on 13 August.
Available on Steam PC since February 2021 (or July 2020, if you count early access), Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is a procedurally generated collectible card game featuring action RPG elements.
Here is the official breakdown of Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four from Headup Games:
Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is a procedurally generated collectible card game mixed with action RPG elements.
You are a dark wizard who tinkered with magic and spells way beyond your skill level. This time you messed up really bad: You’ve unleashed The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and their minions upon the World! Well done… So hurry, grab your magical cards and send them all back to their hellish dimension before the Apocalypse destroys everyone and everything—and much more importantly, before the old wizard council discovers what you have done…
• Encounter five factions and over 240 cards, each with its own unique abilities, art, and 3D animation.
• Equip your hero with over 40 artifacts.
• Battle five mythic bosses, each with its own unique take on game mechanics.
• Explore endlessly generated worlds in different biomes.
• Complete challenges and trade cards in the Inter-dimensional “Pub” you visit between quests.
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!