Roguelike Shooter “Mystic Gate” Coming Soon to Nintendo Switch, Steam PC
ZOO Corporation recently announced that Mystic Gate is coming to Steam PC on 9 February and to the Nintendo Switch eShop a month later on 9 March.
Mystic Gate is a sci-fi/fantasy bullet-hell shooter with Roguelike elements and procedurally generated dungeons. It also represents ZOO’s maiden Nintendo Switch release.
Here’s the official breakdown of Mystic Gate from ZOO Corporation, followed by a recent trailer:
A mysterious gate has opened on earth. It is said that those willing to challenge themselves through the tests of the gate will be rewarded with a granted wish.
A mere mortal and his robot companion discover this gate of the gods on their journey together.
This wanderer and his robot friend step up to the challenge, how will they fare against the trials of the gods?!
“Mystic Gate” is a Action-Roguelike Dungeon Exploration Bullet Hell Shooter:
This roguelike dungeon exploration bullet hell puts your reflexes to the test in random dungeons that keep you guessing!
Dodge, dart and defeat hordes of enemies through procedurally generated dungeons. Collect unique loot as you better your odds of surviving each playthrough with rare items to power-up your character for the next run!
Hordes and powerful bosses look to make your life a living (bullet) hell. Level up and loot where you can in order to make it to the end! Achieve greatness against all odds and grant that elusive final wish!
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons With changing dungeon layouts, randomly positioned enemies and loot players get a unique & intense experience that’s never the same twice!
- Unique Weapons Randomized unique weapons that appear in different places through your run-through. Feeling lucky?
- “Mystic Gate” Steam release launch sale! We will hold a 20% off launch sale to commemorate the release for the first week!
- Unlimited bullets You got an itchy trigger finger? NO PROBLEM!
- Dash Stuff gets intense~ You are going to need to dash to dodge enemy attacks! This is an bullet hell game.
- Skills to Strengthen Your Character Skills appear at random every time! Feeling lucky?
- Permanent Enhancement Elements You can acquire skills permanently by using rare items obtained in game. Beef up your character in order to make it to the final boss!
- Supports local cooperative play Local co-op play is supported two players. Join forces and take on the trial with a friend!
Mystic Gate is coming to Steam PC on 9 February and to the Nintendo Switch eShop on 9 March. As mentioned above, the Steam PC version will have a special 20% launch discount for a limited time.
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!
The Splintering’s TeePublic store has items for all budgets, great and small! If you like what we do & want to help keep our site 100% free of paid ads, go here!