Point-and-Click Adventure “Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town” Coming to Switch on 8 June
VLG Publishing recently announced that point-and-click adventure game Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town will be coming to Nintendo Switch on 8 June.
Developed by imaginarylab, Willy Morgan is designed for the most discerning of adventure game enthusiasts, blending 3D and 2D visuals in an adventure inspired by retro classics such as Day of the Tentacle and The Secret of Monkey Island.
Here’s the official breakdown of Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town from VLG:
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town offers a modern take on point-and-click adventure games by having players collect clues and solve puzzles in a computerized 3D pirate themed world. As Willy uncovers details regarding his father’s mysterious disappearance, fans of all ages are able to enjoy hilarious dialogue, whimsical characters and charming cartoon graphics. Old school fans of the genre can appreciate easter eggs that reference iconic titles they grew up with during the good old days of gaming.
10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy’s father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. After Willy receives a strange letter containing a cryptic message he heads on a perilous adventure to Bone Town, an unconventional place full of pirates and shady characters, to once and for all uncover the truth behind what happened to his father.
• Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve stimulating puzzles.
• Unique graphic style – A fantastical world with a magical atmosphere.
• Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
• A pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers? Why not?!
• 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
• Original soundtrack – More than two hours of original music.
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!