Zing Games’ “Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes” Coming to PC, Switch this Year
On Monday, publisher Daedalic Entertainment announced that Zing Games’ Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes will be coming to both PC and Nintendo Switch sometime this year (that’d be 2021 – I know it’s tough to keep track these days).
The game is described as a “mashup of classic pinball, zombie defense with rogue-like elements,” and features a not-scary cast of zombies that resemble undead Despicable Me minions, though I’m sure these zombies are less annoying. They have to be, right?
Here’s a list of Zombie Rollerz’s features followed by a trailer for the game:
- Shoot, slam and smash your way through hordes of adorkable zombies in this fusion of pinball, point defense and zombie horde gameplay.
- Select from 10 different heroes, each with their own special ability to shoot zombies in hilarious ways. Discover and unlock hundreds of helpful powers and items to boost your hero.
- 11 epic boss fights await, requiring pinballing precision and careful ability management to be taken down!
- Rogue-like elements: 4 worlds wait to be explored by you via the overworld map. Random generation ensures that no playthrough is the same. You must adapt at each and every turn if you want to rid all worlds of the rampaging zombie plague – pinball-style!
- Better than ever! Zombie Rollerz: Pinball Heroes is the new and improved continuation of the famous original game that fascinated millions on mobile devices already!
Previously an Apple Arcade exclusive (where I’m sure it went unplayed by all), it’s nice to see that Zombie Rollerz will now get a chance to actually be played (I kid, I kid… but not really).We’ll do our darnedest to keep you updated as more informations arises… from the dead!!!
Thanks for reading!
You can check out more of our Festival of Dread content here, and please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!