“Touhou Multi Scroll Shooting 2” Now on Steam PC
On Wednesday, independent game developer Skydash Studios released Touhou Multi Scroll Shooting 2 on Steam PC.
Crafted as a derivative of other Touhou Project works, Touhou Multi Scroll Shooting 2 is a “top-down, 3D bullet storm shooter featuring 3 female characters in sexy costumes.” There’s also no time wasted on plot or story sequences, just hot chicks dodging bullets and blasting baddies to smithereens.
Here’s a quick list of the game’s features from Skydash:
- 3 difficulties
- Screen resolution setting: 1920×1080, 1280×720, 640×360
- Choose your favourite fit for your machine
- Better performance with a lower resolution
- Hitbox style setting
- Hp and Mp regenerate
- Unlimited continues
- Kill enemies at close range to get more bonus
- Kill enemies consecutively to get more chain bonus
- Partial Japanese translation
- Partial Chinese translation
You can check out Touhou Multi Scroll Shooting 2 on the game’s Steam page, where you can try a free demo or get it at a special launch discount if you act before 2 November.
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!