Fly Fatty, Fly! Saint Nick Gets Some Serious Air in “Santa’s Slippery Slope”
Developer Hondune Games has prepared a Christmas treat in the form of Santa’s Slippery Slope, a trick-skiing game planned for a 17 December release on Steam PC.
In Santa’s Slippery Slope, players take on the role of jolly old St. Nicholas himself, navigating treacherous ski slopes, collecting presents, and performing tricks that put Sonic the Hedgehog to shame. Maybe.
Here’s the official breakdown of Santa’s Slippery Slope from Hondune Games, followed by the latest trailer:
A skiing experience like no other with a unique control system and purely physics driven gameplay. Join Santa in this exciting physics-based journey on the slopes to get back all of the lost presents and save Christmas before its too late!
• Tons of levels each with multiple unique challenges to conquer, supplying hours upon hours of gameplay and loads of replay value!
• Open over-world with non-linear level progression, struggling on one level? Simply go try another and come back later!
• Excellent graphics and optimized performance allowing the game to look great and still run on low end devices with integrated graphics!
• Realistic physics give you precise control over skiing Santa!
• Intuitive controls allow anyone to pick up and play, but require dedication to master!
• Hilarious rag-doll bails, funny sounds, and goofy physics!
• Challenging but rewarding gameplay. The road ahead wont be easy, but it feels great when you conquer each level!
• Unique level design, with challenging hills, jumps, loops and physics based obstacles!
• Packed with holiday cheer, winter vibes, and seasonal excitement!
Interested? You can add Santa’s Slippery Slope to your Steam wishlist here.
Thanks for reading!
To check out more of our Jolly Jinglings content, go here. Otherwise, please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary! Happy holidays!