The Jawbreakers’ Hellpriest Gets His Own Statue
For those asking for more Jawbreakers merch, your prayers have been answered, because Splatto Comics founder and Jawbreakers creator Richard C. Meyer has launched a crowdfunding campaign for a Hellpriest statue sculpted by Marco Cannella.
Hellpriest is- erm – was available in three sizes (I say “was” because the large, painted version is already sold out):
- Large Statue HAND-PAINTED – $100 (sold out!)
- Medium UNPAINTED Statue – $30
- 2 Mini UNPAINTED Statues (WARHAMMER size) – $15
Be mindful, shipping for the statues starts at $20 for those in the United States, as they are coming from abroad.
If you have access to your own 3D printer, fir $20 you can also purchase the .STL files for all three sizes, so you can print ‘em, paint ‘em, and sell ‘em, if you like, I suppose.
- JAWBREAKERS: GØD-K1NG Graphic Novel (Ethan Van Sciver Cover)
- JAWBREAKERS: GØD-K1NG Graphic Novel (Kyle Ritter Variant Cover)
- IRON SIGHTS Book 1 Graphic Novel
- IRON SIGHTS Signed Prints
You can check out some images of the statues below, or visit the full Hellpriest statue Indiegogo campaign page here.
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!