Arcade Style Racer “Sunrise GP” Coming to Nintendo Switch in 2022
Developer Garage 5 and publisher Gamedust recently revealed Sunrise GP, a new arcade-style racing game for the Nintendo Switch. Sunrise GP features a distinct, colorful visual aesthetic, and split-screen local multiplayer.
Here’s the official breakdown of Sunrise GP from Gamedust:
In Sunrise GP, the players will compete for victory in Grand Prix, driving various vehicles that differentiate from each other in terms of handling or acceleration. stylistically reminiscent of classic vehicles from Eastern Europe. Sunrise GP will feature a plethora of tracks, so each race will take the players to different parts of the world hosting new, exciting challenges.
Besides the single-player campaign, Sunrise GP will include a split-screen local multiplayer mode designed for up to four people, a challenge mode, and a quick race. Fans of beautiful shots can also take advantage of the in-game Photo Mode that will help in perpetuating the most memorable racing moments.
Sunrise GP features:
• Physic based gameplay. Each car significantly different from another in terms of dynamics
• The Grand Prix mode that wraps the game world in a series of races and challenges
• A local multiplayer split-screen mode for up to four players
• Arcade challenges and a quick race mode for short burst game sessions.
• Artstyle that combines cartoon, fantasy and realism
• Photo mode
Sunrise GP is currently planned for a 2022 release. More information on Sunrise GP is expected soon.
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!