Fast-Paced Action RPG “Unsouled” Coming to Switch, Xbox and Steam PC on 28 April
On Monday, publisher NEOWIZ announced that Unsouled will be coming to Steam PC, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox GamePass on 28 April. Developed by the one-man developer at Megusta Game, Unsouled is a 2D action RPG boasting a high level of challenge, fast-paced gameplay, and a stylish pixel art visual aesthetic.
Here’s the official breakdown of Unsouled from NEOWIZ followed by the latest trailer:
Unsouled tells the story of a prince from a collapsed empire that has the ability to absorb the souls of the dead and grow in power. The world is haunting and full of hordes of dangerous beings though, so it’s vital to chain together combos and counter enemy attacks if you want any chance of surviving. The battles are fast-paced and require great timing and skill to proceed in the game.
Main Game Content
• Fight through 5 brutally intense story chapters
• 60 passive skills to collect
• 7 boss skills to dominate
• 16 character skills to master
• The Advanced Abyss: Players can summon up to five enemies and test out its combo damage in the training space known simply as the Abyss.
• The Mirror Dimension allows players to engage in various challenges to truly test their skills when the main game has been defeated.
Unsouled will be available on 28 April for Nintendo Switch, Xbox GamePass and Steam PC for $19.99.
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!