New “Kao the Kangaroo” Trailer
Tate Multimedia recently released a new trailer for Kao the Kangaroo, the retro revival platformer set to launch on 27 May for PS5, PS4, SeXbox, Xbone, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store.
This new trailer showcases the game’s supporting cast, including Kao’s mentor and sparring partner Walt, his mother – the “Iron Lady” – Marlene, and his best friend and notorious inventor Gadget.
Here’s the official breakdown of Kao the Kangaroo from Tate, followed by this new trailer:
Kao – pronounced K-O – launched his first adventure on Dreamcast back in the year 2000. Now, two decades on, Tate Multimedia is rebooting Kao with his biggest adventure yet. The original Kao the Kangaroo series collectively sold more than 700,000 units worldwide, with four games in total having launched across multiple platforms.
In his latest release, Kao will use his boxing gloves to punch a path through his adversaries, jabbing his way through the obstacles ahead as he pummels his way to glory.
Kao the Kangaroo will feature:
• Beautiful, diverse worlds, packed with secrets
• Engaging and fun gameplay for all ages – family-friendly, but for core gamers too
• Magic gloves stacked with powers
• Kao himself – a cheeky, brave, and feisty kangaroo who embarks on a life-changing journey
• An engaging story filled with a cast of captivating characters
• Challenging combat including unique boss battles
• A whole host of items to collect
Kao the Kangaroo is scheduled to launch digitally and physically on PS5, PS4, SeXbox, Xbone, Nintendo Switch, Steam and Epic Games Store on 27 May. Recommended pricing is $29.99/€29.99/£24.99/$5 Bison dollars (digital) and $34.99/€34.99/£29.99/$6 Bison dollars (physical).
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!