“Victory Heat Rally” Demo Now on Steam PC
Publisher Playtonic Friends recently launched a free demo for arcade-style racer Victory Heat Rally on Steam.
Developed by Skydevilpalm, Victory Heat Rally is inspired by the golden age of arcade racing, and includes split-screen multiplayer and a colorful, throwback aesthetic.
Here’s a list of Victory Heat Rally’s features, followed by a trailer for the game:
- Choose from 12 characters and 12 cars.
- Customise your vehicle.
- Challenge yourself with all 36 stages across 12 locations.
- Split screen multiplayer.
- Game modes: arcade, time attack, rally mode and more!
- Unlockable content: bonus mini-games, easter eggs, and more.
The free demo for Victory Heat Rally is only available for a limited time, so if you’re interested, be sure to race over to Steam to check it out! (kill me)
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!