Cyber Sheep Studios’ Cyberpunk Graphic Novel “Ronin of Okane” Now on Indiegogo (Crowdfunding Spotlight)
Do ronin dream of katana-wielding sheep?
Cyber Sheep Studios recently launched a crowdfunding campaign for Ronin of Okane, a 50-page, cyberpunk graphic novel.
The project is already fully funded, having raised nearly $40 thousand at the time of this writing.
Created by Michael Pachidamrong, Keld Bjones, Weerayuth Dilokleartpalakorn, and Dino Zour, Ronin of Okane is a dark tale of two ronin-turned-bounty hunters intended strictly for a mature audience.
Here’s the official pitch taken from the Ronin of Okane Indiegogo campaign page:
RONIN OF OKANE is an explicit Graphic Novel for fans of Cyberpunk and Japanese Folklore.
Noguchi Michio. Ronin turned bounty hunter, killing targets for the coin as he struggles to regain his footing and discover his path. Then there’s Nyx. Fast, fierce, and efficient. Her infectious charm belies the storm beneath the surface.
Running from their past as the darkness of Okane pushes them together.
- R-rated Comic: No holding back. This is truly a graphic novel, with explicit sex, violence, and language. Okane is a rough city, and we won’t candy coat the details for you.
- Strikingly Beautiful: A bright and vibrant color palette in contrast to the darkness of the tale that unfolds, sure to inspire envy and delight when placed conveniently in the sightline of friends and family.
- Strong Characters: Moral conflict. Unwavering foes. Impossible odds. We aim to tell a tale that will stay with you long after you’ve finished reading.
If you love savage fight scenes, and intense characters with mysterious backstories like Wolverine and John Wick, the Ronin of Okane just might be your new favorite heroes.
Backers can get a copy of Ronin of Okane for approximately $47 (converted from Euros), which canes with everything below:
- Ronin of Okane volume 1 hardcover
- Slipcase: Samurai Edition
- Official Art Print #1
- NYX Collector Edition Postcard
- Alternative Cover Dust Jacket
It is also worth noting that there is an additional shipping charge starting at $9 for those in the United States, but you can also order a two-pack to save a couple of bucks on shipping, if you have a friend to go in with, that is.
Interested? You can check out some sample artwork below or visit the full Ronin of Okane Indiegogo campaign page here.
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!
The Splintering’s TeePublic store has items for all budgets, great and small! If you like what we do & want to help keep our site 100% free of paid ads, go here!