Retro-Inspired Indie Puzzler “Backpack Twins” Now on Nintendo Switch
Today, game publisher Amata K.K. has released Backpack Twins on the Nintendo Switch eShop. The game is already available on Xbone, PS4 and Steam PC,
Developed by Ima Bryn, Backpack Twins is described as a “hard but fair single-player puzzle platformer.” Players swap between both of the twins as they work in tandem to solve puzzles.
Here’s the official breakdown of Backpack Twins from the game’s eShop page:
Swap. Solve. Survive.
Backpack Twins is a hard but fair single player puzzle platformer… with a twist! Control both twins by swapping between them, and make them work together in order to solve environmental puzzles, move forward and stay alive!
- Avoid hazards, jump, duck, swap and time your moves carefully.
- A carefully crafted blend of platforming and puzzle solving.
- Old school platforming that will test your skills!
- Collectibles that are easy to find but hard to get! Get them all to unlock additional awesomeness!
- Responsive and precise controls.
- Speedrun friendly. Last and best times are saved for each level.
- Includes left and right handed controller layouts for accessibility.
- Made with love, just for you.
- Backpacks! (x2)
- Twins! (x2)
- Humor! (not guaranteed)
Backpack Twins is now available for Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbone and Steam PC.
Thanks for reading!
Please consider following The Splintering on social media or bookmarking the site for more independent entertainment news, views, and commentary!