Throwback FPS “Demon Pit” coming to PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
Tired of over-complicated, genre-bending, modern first-person shooters? “Flashlights? Fuck flashlights! Gun is flashlight!” Indie publisher Digerati May have the game for you: Demon Pit. Inspired by FPS games from the 90s, Demon Pit is described as an arcade–style arena shooter featuring numerous weapons, a “soul grapple”, and constantly changing environments.
Here’s a breakdown of Demon Pit from Digerati followed by some of the game’s key features:
Arise Demon Hunter. It is time. The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn
- Repel the demon horde with 7 varied weapons
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality
Demon Pit is developed by DoomCube and Psychic Software and is currently expected to release in late 2019 for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.