Throwback shooter “Demon Pit” now has a free demo on Steam
Digerati’s throwback arena-shooter Demon Pit has a free demo version now available on Steam. The demo gives players a chance to fight the first six waves of enemies using three of the game’s weapons: the pistol, shotgun, and machine gun. The demo also includes leaderboards, so you can see how your demon slaying skills stack up against other players.
Here’s a breakdown of Demon Pit from Digerati:
Arise Demon Hunter. It is time. The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn
- Repel the demon horde with 7 varied weapons
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality
Demon Pit is developed by DoomCube and Psychic Software and is currently expected to release in late 2019 for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. You can try the free demo on the game’s Steam page here.