“Code Vein” update 1.04 adds Halloween accessories later this month
Bandai Namco has announced that the version 1.04 update for Code Vein will arrive at the end of October. According to the patch notes, this update adds several Halloween-themed character accessories, color pallets, and face paints, in addition to some gameplay updates, as well.
Here are the pertinent details from the patch notes:
• Added new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
• Added symmetrical parts to some of the hair parts in accessories.
Exploration and Combat
• Enabled option to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
• Added a new function to lock the map direction.
• Added a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
• Added pop-up messages when afflicted with status ailment.
• Changed the trigger conditions for “The Trial of Blood.”
• Enabled option to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
Code Vein is currently available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.